Aggborough Stadium – The home of Kidderminster Harriers
Aggborough Stadium is the finest football arena in the local area and, as such, offers fantastic facilities for anyone looking to come and support their team.
If you’re planning on visiting Aggborough as an away fan, here is some of the information you’ll need to know – please specifically note the requirement to purchase your tickets before entering. We are also a cashless venue, so please plan accordingly for your trip.
HOW YOU GET HERE
- From Birmingham, Wolverhampton and North (M5) – Exit M5 at junction (signposted A456) and follow towards Kidderminster (approximately 12 miles). At the roundabout on Kidderminster Ring Road, take the first exit (signposted A451 Stourport). At the next roundabout, take the first exit (signposted A448 Bromsgrove), then take the first turning on right (Hoo Road). Aggborough is approximately half a mile along on the left hand side.
- From Worcester and South (M5) – Exit M5 at junction 6 (signposted A449) and follow towards Kidderminster (approximately 15 miles). At the first roundabout, take the third exit (signposted A449, Kidderminster & Wolverhampton), then take the first turning on left before railway bridge. Go down Hoo Road, over the railway bridge, and Aggborough Stadium is on the right hand side.
- From South-East (M40 & M42) – Leave M5 at junction 4 (signposted A491 Stourbridge). After approximately 5 miles, turn left onto the A456 and follow towards Kidderminster. At the roundabout on Kidderminster Ring Road, take the first exit (signposted A451 Stourport). At next roundabout, take the first exit (signposted A448 Bromsgrove), then take the first turning on right (Hoo Road). Aggborough Stadium is approximately half a mile along on the left hand side.
Kidderminster Station (0.5 miles from Aggborough Stadium). Walk down Comberton Hill towards the town centre and take the left turning just before Motorway Tyres near the bottom of the hill. Walk up Hoo Road for approximately half a mile to Aggborough Stadium.
Distances from Kidderminster
- Wolverhampton – 17 miles
- Birmingham – 19 miles
- Birmingham International Airport – 29 miles
- Worcester – 16 miles
- Stourbridge – 7 miles
Tickets for matches at Aggborough must be purchased in advance of entry – there is no facility to pay cash on the turnstile. Advance match day tickets can be purchased our online ticketing platform and you can do this up to 15 minutes after kick off. However, please note there is no facility for away fans to buy their ticket in person at the Ticket Office on a match day. Please remember, you’ll need to make an online purchase for a ticket, even if it’s once you arrive at the ground.
Any supporters needing assistance with purchasing online can contact us before a match day on 01562 823 931.
For the vast majority of matches at Aggborough, away fans will be seated in the East Stand, an all-seated stand that runs the length of the pitch, offering fantastic views of the pitch, or the South Stand terrace, which is behind the goal to the left of the East Stand as you sit.
Where a large travelling contingent is expected, away supporters will also then be housed in the South Stand terrace, which is behind the goal to the right hand side of the tunnel as you enter the pitch.
Visiting Aggborough to support Harriers? Head to the North Stand terrace or the seated EBC Main Stand or East Stand.
As stated above, away fans will most times be housed in the East Stand seating or the South Stand Terrace. Get admission price details.
FOOD AND DRINK
There are refreshment facilities within easy reach for away fans at Aggborough wherever they’re housed.
Programmes at Aggborough are £3.50 and are packed with details covering both teams plus plenty of other great content. These are on sale throughout the ground. Can’t make it to the ground? Don’t worry – programmes are available to buy online with free postage.
Supporter parking at Aggborough is extremely limited at present. This is restricted to the North Stand Council Car Park where cars can park for £7.50 on a first come, first served basis. The ground is within a residential area, so when parking and attending matches at Aggborough, respectful of local residents at all times.
In compliance with national law, Aggborough Stadium is a fully non-smoking venue within all enclosed and semi-enclosed areas. This includes the use of e-cigarettes.
Your entry into Aggborough Stadium is subject to the acceptance of the National League’s Ground regulations and adherence to the Smoke No Joke policy. Both documents are clearly visible and available on entry turnstiles but are also available for download below.
* This information may be superseded by changes in Government guidelines. Supporters should always check for the latest information at Gov.uk before travelling