All you need to know about the safe return of fans to Aggborough Stadium
Please note: As of Thursday, 31 December 2020, Worcestershire was designated a Tier 3 area – meaning supporters are sadly again not able to attend games. The guidance below remains in place only as a reference for when restrictions are lifted. Supporters can watch matches live with our streaming service – get more at harriers.co.uk/livestream
We’re pleased to be able to confirm that supporters will be able to attend home matches at Aggborough Stadium.
The Club has worked tirelessly to put in place measures for the safe return of supporters that have been approved by our local Safety Authority and the National League.
A full breakdown of all Match Day Protocols by which supporters will need to abide is available at the end of page, but principally we need our loyal fans to be aware of the following:
- This is a new process and, for now, a new ‘normal’ for both our fans and for us – with this in mind we’d ask that all those attending Aggborough are patient with staff as protocols are implemented
- Our current working capacity at Aggborough Stadium totals 1,251. This is the first stage of welcoming fans back and, as and when restrictions/safety guidance allows, we may look to build on this once we all gain confidence in how smoothly match days operate. In the meantime, this may mean that some supporters may miss out if tickets sell quickly – this is something we regret but unfortunately cannot control.
- The protocols have been created with safety as the top priority. We want all supporters to feel sale in attending games at Aggborough and supporting their team. We ask therefore that you do all you can to follow them – any breach of protocols by supporters may impact our ability to stage games in future
In respect of matches themselves, we need supporters to be aware that:
- For now, there is no match day sale of tickets whatsoever. This means that supporters needing to purchase a ticket must purchase, online and in advance of the match day. Ticket sales will typically end the day before a game and none will be sold thereafter – please do not travel to Aggborough without one. Admission prices for non Season Ticket holders available to view in our Ticket section and can be purchased via our new ticketing system. (You may already have created an account on this platform if you’ve ordered from us recently) Pricing reflects the ‘Match Day’ price as communicated to our supporters during the summer and has been based in a way as to remain affordable to fans while also enabling the club to recover possible losses as a result of reduced attendances and COVID as a whole.
- There is no parking available for supporters on match days. We appreciate this may cause inconvenience to begin with, for which we apologise, but the locality of a COVID Test Site near to Aggborough and the significant risk of supporters who are accessing different parts of the ground mixing together means this is necessary. Supporters who have parking ‘Season Tickets’ will have the opportunity to use these for the same number of games next season as they are unable to this term. Supporters who need to park may find available parking in and around the town centre which is a short walk from the ground. We’d ask supporters to be considerate of local residents and to only park in designated areas.
- In line with current guidance, no food outlets will be operational within Aggborough on match days
- All Season Ticket holders already have their attendance at home league matches guaranteed – there is no requirement to confirm this with us in advance of any fixture as only a set, limited number of tickets are available to other fans – in other words, you won’t miss out, just bring your Season Ticket with you and scan it to enter the ground in line with the protocols below. The small remaining number of Season Tickets yet to be collected from us have now been posted to supporters.
- In order to maximise the number of our fans able to attend matches, both the North and South Stand terraces will be open to Harriers supporters – meaning we’ll have your support from all four sides of the ground!
- Seats and terrace spacing in the stadium will be marked individually in accordance with social distancing which must be observed. Please keep this in mind if you are ordering tickets as part of a ‘bubble.’
For full details of what to expect before, during and after match days at Aggborough Stadium, please read our full Match Day Protocols. This contains information you will need to understand fully prior to attending.
Tickets are on sale to Harriers fans only – in line with Government guidance, no away supporters are permitted to attend.