Another new partnership for Harriers ahead of the 2020-21 Season…
By KHFC Online - 26/06/2020
Posted 2 weeks ago
Kidderminster Harriers have linked up with MatchDayInfo, the global providers of digital match day programmes.
In what is the club’s second major new partnership in a matter of days, MatchDayInfo and will provide a platform enabling the club to sell the publication digitally for the first-time via a tailored smartphone app.
Supporters who are unable to attend Harriers fixtures at Aggborough Stadium, (both home and away fans) or even those who follow the Reds from abroad – including the loyal Norwegian Harriers fan base – will be able to download the programme from the comfort of their own home or whilst on the move.
The club’s match programmes will be uploaded to the MatchDayInfo app the evening before each home fixture kicks-off, ready to be purchased at the normal match day programme price and downloaded to the supporter’s Android or iPhone device.
Speaking on the new partnership Paul Biggerstaff, Commercial Manager, said, “We’re excited to offer our fans the chance to purchase programmes digitally as we look to enhance the accessibility of our match day programme going forward into next season.
“Our Media team put a lot of time and effort into producing a fantastic publication, which voted Programme of the Year in the National League North for the 2019-20 season by M60 programmes. So, whilst we appreciate that some fans will still want to continue to purchase physical copies, we want to expand our reach to those fans who aren’t always able to get to every game.
“Further to this, the digital programmes will be easily accessible on a variety of electronic devices and supporters will be able to zoom in on the content which we hope will help our visually impaired supporters. The digital programmes can also be available when downloaded through airplane mode, meaning it can also be easily consumed when on the go, too.
“…it will ensure those fans who can’t make the match can still receive an authentic match day experience and feel part of it.”
“Another partnership supporting our digital strategy, it will ensure those fans who can’t make the match can still receive an authentic match day experience and feel part of it even from a distance. I’m really pleased to be working with Will and his team at MatchDayInfo, who have been exceptional throughout all of our discussions. They and are clearly making waves in the industry having picked up a vast number of clubs over the past few months.”
On completion of the agreement, Managing Director and Founder, Will Biggs, said, “We are delighted to be working alongside Kidderminster Harriers FC ahead of the 2020/21 season, Paul and the team appear to have great plans to enhance the experience for supporters and we’re excited to be part of that transformation. Our app provides any supporters who can’t make a home fixture with the opportunity to share an important element of the match day experience so it’s a great way for them to connect with the club on another level.”
Programmes can still be purchased in physical copies as supporters enter the stadium. Digital copies will be available to download the evening before each home fixture, with the regular price of the digital and physical copies to always remain the same. The club will also be offering a seasonal digital programme bundle whereby supporters can advance purchase for all home league fixtures at a discounted price and receive the match day programme delivered to their device ahead of each fixture.
To start supporters off and provide content during these quieter times, the club has uploaded all match day programmes from the 2019-20 season which are currently available free of charge on MatchdayInfo, with other programmes expected to become available over the coming weeks for fans to enjoy as the club looks ahead to the start of the new season!
For a step-by-step guide on how you can download the 2019-20 season programmes, along with more home programmes from the app moving forward, please click the following links to download the app, which is free to download, before seeing the below:
- Firstly, for iPhone/iPad and Android users, please go to your respective app stores.
- Search ‘MatchDayInfo’ or ‘Match Day Info’ – either search should see the app appear. Alternatively, you can click the links below to download the app on either Apple or Android:
Apple Download – apple.co/2lHlmqX
Android Download – bit.ly/2mbYkc3
- Once the App has been downloaded, the fan has the opportunity to make an account and sign up via Email, Facebook or Twitter. (They can also opt to be push-notified when their favourite team(s) uploads new content onto MatchdayInfo).
- Once logged in, the user will land on the Home Page, which will show the featured event of that day (which will be the Kidderminster Harriers FC programme)
- Clicking on the featured picture will take you to the event programme – where fans have the opportunity to purchase the programme quickly and simply. (The programme will naturally take a few seconds to download, depending on the speed of your internet connection at the time of downloading).
- The programme will then appear in front of the user. If they wish to exit, they can find their programme in the ‘Downloads’ section, where they can archive their favourite programmes and read whenever they wish.
- To follow the ‘Kidderminster Harriers FC’ page, click ‘Explore’, then ’Team Index’, then simply select ‘follow’ on the profile.
Any fans who encounter problems, or wish to submit feedback, are encouraged to contact the club via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This article is about: Commercial