Proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
The club have committed to be a part of the DWP’s scheme to see more small and large scale businesses become disability confident.
The scheme is designed to ensure disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunity to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
As a disability confident employer Kidderminster Harriers Football Club must;
- Ensure their recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicate and promote vacancies
- Offer an interview to disabled people
- Anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required
- Support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to say in work
- Provide at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people