Initial questions answered on new stadium project…
By Matty Paddock - 23/08/2017
Posted 3 years ago
CHAIRMAN Colin Gordon has been answering some of the top questions we’ve received with regards to the new stadium development plans.
The club announced recently that initial plans had been submitted to Wyre Forest District Council for a new stadium complex.
The news made big headlines around the country and, understandably, there was plenty of discussion.
With the plans still in their infancy there’s still a lot of information to come but, after receiving plenty of messages and e-mails, we put the ten most-asked questions to the Chairman.
In the following video he discusses:
- Finances around the new development
- Any options to stay at Aggborough
- The choice of new location
- Transport and logistics
- Food and drink
- Commercial/public use of the new site
- Supporter dialog and communication around the development
- New stadium seating/terracing
- Education programmes and their link to the football team
- Future ownership of any new land
We hope the video goes some way to assisting fans with initial questions – however if there is anything else you would like to discuss, the Chairman is happy to meet with fans prior to this Saturday’s game with Alfreton Town at Aggborough. If your question is not covered by the above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
This article is about: Club News