Supporter information ahead of Saturday’s visit of Walsall to Aggborough…
By Matty Paddock - 22/07/2021
Posted 2 weeks ago
Harriers continue their pre-season with the visit of League 2 Walsall at Aggborough on Saturday.
The cut-off for purchasing tickets for this game is 1pm on Saturday – again there will be no tickets on sale after this time.
To avoid any confusion following what was, on the whole, a very successful first live event using our new ticketing system on Tuesday, we’d like to clarify the following ticketing arrangements for fans:
- Purchasing is most quickly and easily done online from harriers.co.uk/shop, with supporters e-mailed their e-tickets that they can either print and bring to the ground or present on their smartphone or tablet.
- Those without access to our online platform can still get tickets – these can be processed via the system for you by our team by calling 01562 823 931. Payment for tickets ordered through us can be made over the telephone by card, or from the Aggborough box office. It is possible to pay at the box office by cash if necessary, but we would ask supporters to use card where possible.
- Please note there is no longer a facility to pay cash at the turnstile at Aggborough Stadium – all fans must purchase a ticket prior to entering the ground via one of the methods above.
- Season Ticket holders who are able to claim a free ticket for Saturday’s game after donating all or part of their 2020/21 ticket still need to redeem their ticket before 1pm Saturday. This can also be done using the methods above, but anyone experiencing problems can contact us on 01562 823 931 or email@example.com for assistance.
Again, for Saturday, tickets must be ordered before 1pm on Saturday.
If Saturday is your first fixture back at Aggborough after the long COVID-enforced break, we look forward to welcoming you, and ask that you keep the following in mind:
- To arrive at the ground in good time before the match to help avoid any queues or delays, and enter via the Turnstile listed on your ticket.
- Be mindful that some attendees may still be more comfortable wearing a face covering.
- Scan into the Stadium using the NHS COVID-19 Test & Trace App wherever possible.
- Use hand sanitiser which will be available at points around the ground.
For the avoidance of doubt, we would ask any supporter suffering COVID-19 symptoms to stay away from the Stadium and isolate in line with Government regulations.
There is presently only a small amount of car parking available to supporters on a match day. This is on the South Stand on a first come, first served basis at £5 per car. The car park opens at 1pm on Tuesday. Parking Season Ticket holders from 2020/21 have had those rolled over to this season and can park on a designated section of the Stadium Close car park once the League campaign gets underway. Please note parking Season Tickets will not be able to be used for pre-season.
This season is also the first in which the club has operated via the cashless online ticketing system. While this has streamlined various processes for both the club and our fans immeasurably, we’d still ask those attending games to be patient where necessary as staff continue to familiarise themselves with its operation.
Match day programmes will be available in the Club Shop, Harriers Arms and throughout the ground at £3.
Food and refreshments will be available between the North and Main Stand, and in the East Stand bar.
Kick-off is at 3:00pm.
This article is about: Match